Telemedicine Pediatrician in Ocala
Does your child need to be seen but you can’t make it to the office?
Premier Pediatrics is now offering Telemedicine, which provides the ability for you and your child to virtually visit the doctor without leaving home.
You can use a smartphone, iPad, Tablet, Laptop or Desktop Computer with a camera.
At the time of your appointment, please log in at:
- Doxy.me/DrEunus for Dr. Eunus
- Doxy.me/DrPoolePremier for Dr. Poole
- Doxy.me/DrVlada for Doctor of Nursing Vladlena Eunus
- Doxy.me/AramiAPRN for Nurse Practitioner Brittany Arami
- Doxy.me/RachelARNP for Nurse Practitioner Rachel Couture
- Doxy.me/APRNAguila for Nurse Practitioner Lilia Agula
It will bring you to our provider’s virtual waiting room. (Don’t worry if during scheduled hours it says provider offline.)
- Type your child’s first and last name (Not yours)
- Enable Camera
- Allow all pop-ups (if you do not allow, it won’t connect)
- If you cannot hear or see us, make sure that your camera is not off or the phone is not mute. You may need to log out, power off your smartphone, iPad, tablet, laptop, or desktop, then re-login.